June 2014

Monthly Archives

  • Husband and Wife Partnerships

    You and your spouse operate a business together and are not sure how to report this income to the Internal Revenue Service. There are many choices on how to report this income, and unless another election is made, such as a S Corporation or an LLC, you will normally file a partnership return, Form 1065. […]

  • Business codes

    When you file personal (filing as a sole-proprietorship), corporate, or partnership income tax returns there are numerous ways that the IRS uses information to track your business. The social security number, federal employer identification number, date of business formation, and also your business activity code. As I will explain the use of the wrong code […]